An Assessment Centre comprises a series of tests, questionnaires and exercises designed to give individuals the opportunity to demonstrate their competence in a number of key areas, and is used for recruitment purposes. The activities selected are based on the type of vacancy and the competencies required. An Assessment Centre would typically include:
Corinium Human Resource Management
Assessment Centre Design & Delivery
About Assessment Centres
- Ability or aptitude tests
- Group exercises
- Individual exercises (such as case studies or in-tray simulations)
- Role plays
- Personality questionnaires
Why Use An Assessment Centre?
- The most accurate and reliable method for ensuring suitability for a role and measuring potential.
- The quality of information gained about the individual exceeds that of other recruitment methods.
- A fair and objective approach. The Centre is designed to give all participants, no matter what their background or previous experience, the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and abilities.
Interested in Assessment Centres?
Call, email, or fill in the form